Islamic International School & College is located in Gulshan-1, at two hired houses. The administrative building and boys’ section is at House No-18, Road No-9, Kindergarten Section and Girls Section is at House No-35, Road No-24, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212. This is a temporary arrangement. The houses are spacious and the locations are attractive. Students are well protected inside the campus.
Considering the demand of the people of neighbouring area, our institution opened a branch in Badda to teach the students under national curriculum in English version up to Class-V. The address of the branch is House No. 17, Road No. 16, D.I.T Project, Merul Badda, Dhaka-1212.
Nature of the Institution
- The institution is an English medium one having international standard. The syllabus and curriculum will be followed according to that of London Examinations under Edexcel International (IGCSE and Advanced Level).
- Additional teaching will be given to make the students true Muslims.
- The institution will fulfil the requirements imposed by the Government.
- Co-education is allowed in the institution only up to KG-II. Above this level boys and girls are separated.
- The institution is fully non-residential.